Feeling discouraged about our debt this morning, I went to work on one of those online debt calculators that tell you how much you need to pay each month to be out of debt by a specific date. And while I was searching I found something WAY better! I've always wanted something like this, and I've even made pathetic little attempts to make a debt snowball chart in excell, but this is even better! You can input each debt that you have, it's interest rate and minimum payment, and it will chart out a debt snowball for you. And the best part is that you can input what you pay each month and the chart automatically updates itself! It's great! So I thought I would share it with everyone. You have to go to
here to download it. (Don't worry, it's free)
Here are a couple of screenshots so you can see what it is. I don't know about you but I love seeing my progress!

1 comment:
This looks fantastic! I'm at work, so I haven't tried it yet, but as soon as I get home, I'm downloading it! Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment