Monday, September 17, 2012

Bad to the Bone

Riley is a pretty easy going boy but can be quite a handful sometimes.
He has discovered the fun toy that Mommy keeps in the kitchen and wants all to herself: the trash can.  I have found toys and crayons in here, and don't really like to think about what has been thrown in here and not found...This is one of those annoying things that you can't help but laugh about while trying to convey the message that it's a no-no!  I guess everything they do at this age is that way.  It's not until 2 or so that the laughing stops.

 Caught in the act...I was sitting one the couch, reading for about 5 or 10 minutes.  Riley was off playing.  Then he wandered into the living room with a long strand of TP and I discovered that it was still connected to the roll in the bathroom.  Oh Riley boy...I can't take my eyes off you for a minute!  And yes, we rolled it back up and are still using it.


No comments: