Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zzzzzzz

Sienna is a heavy sleeper.  She always has been.  When she was a little baby Ryan and I would sneak into her room at night before we went to bed to bask in her cuteness.  (Riley is just the opposite, and wakes up at the slightest disturbance, so we haven't been able to continue the ritual with him).  Three years later she is still a great sleeper and can sleep anywhere.  The first picture is during our Bear Lake vacation while watching TV, and the second is during a time out.  I have even found her asleep sitting backward on the toilet with her head resting on the toilet tank (also during a time out).  I love her strange sleep positions and LOVE that she uses her Lovey Bear as a pillow wherever she is.  We got lucky with this girl-she is something else!



No comments: