Monday, September 17, 2012

My Very Precious Gem

Can you see Sienna using two fingers to "walk" in this picture?  She has a funny imagination :)  She spilled a bit of applesauce on the table and then had this conversation while I pretended not to watch or listen (because as soon as she suspects there is an audience all the adorableness goes out the window).
Finger 1:(in a shrill voice) Oh no, Mommy!  How will we get across this big river??
Finger 2(Mommy): It's ok, I'll just move it
(Sienna wipes up the spill and licks it off her finger)
Now we can go across!


Ryan signed Sienna up to be in BYU's Kids Club.  We get a few tickets to Basketball and Football games and she got this shirt.  It was the smallest size they had-I guess they aren't used to 3 year old's joining the club...?  But it's worked out ok as a nightgown.  Sienna asks to wear "the Cougar one!" every night now.  Can we say future zoobie?  I would love it if she went to BYU.  I wish I had!


A few more funny sayings from little our missy:

When I tell Sienna that I love her, she always responds with "I love you, Mom"
Lately I have said, "I love you more!" and was surprised to hear, "I love you MOST!"

This morning she asked me if she could watch TV.  I told her no, she couldn't because she needed to eat breakfast, take off her pull up, etc...  She immediately turned to Ryan and asked him if she could.  Ryan responded, "Did Mommy say no?  Do you think Daddy is going to say yes when Mommy said no?  Daddy says the same thing as Mommy!"
I chimed in and asked her if she understood.  
"Yes, but Mommy, could you not say no?"

LOL  I love this girl!  (And I still said No)

No comments: