Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lazy FHE

I very often find that the week has ZIPPED by and dinner is wrapping up on Monday night and I have nothing planned for FHE.  And that's when we take out the bike trailer and ride around the neighborhood, or the trike/stroller and ride around the block (what will we do when it's snowy outside?!)

Why is it so impossible for everyone to look at Mom?


Sienna always wants to be the leader on her trike


And this is why we don't love it when Sienna is the leader...she loves to play "Red light!" and the rule is that when she says that everyone has to stop dead and wait for 'green light'.  
And the second rule is that she says "Red light" again before anyone has had a chance to move 2 feet.  
It is an exercise in patience.


An exercise that I am not very good at, unfortunately

No comments: