I don't know what our family would do without Ryan. We'd never do anything in the mountains and the kids would be missing out on a part of their lives that they LOVE! He's always the one to suggest that we go hiking/camping/biking (even though i love to do those things with my family! I just never think of it).
We went to bell's canyon, which was SO PRETTY once we reached the lake. The kids wanted to collect rocks and throw them into the water the entire time. I just wanted to sit down and not pee my pants :)
On the way up we saw a squirrel and Ryan asked, "What do you suppose that squirrel is looking for?"
Sienna gave a thoughtful response, "Nuts? Food?"
Riley thought he knew even better and yelled, "Sandwiches!!"
That kids cracks us up something fierce!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment