Sienna wanted to write on the keyboard, so I told her to write her name. Here is what she wrote (Translation: Sienna Susan Palmer Tamara Ryan Riley Ana Elsa)
Afterwards, I had to explain to her that Palmer has an L sound in the middle. I almost hate correcting things that are so cute though!
My kids love jumping on the bare mattress when I am washing sheets I love the look Sienna is giving Riley in this photo!
Riley prefers to sleep on the floor and has been turning the light on every night, too. This night he even pulled his bed away from the wall and made a huge mess before crashing. So sweet once he's asleep though!
We love the dentist! There is a carousel right in the waiting room and after getting your teeth cleaned you can go for a ride! Livvy slept over the night before so she tagged along. Fun!
Riley made a "snowman". At first he had the bigger ball on bottom. Not sure why he switched it :) This boy likes the movie frozen more than Daddy wants him to. He asks for me to turn it on almost every day!
For FHE this week, the weather was really nice and we took the kids out on the first bike ride of the year! They loved it and wanted Daddy to go FAST!
Lately Sienna has been addressing us by spelling out our names. For instance, she'll say, "M.O.M. Can I have a snack?" And "R.I.L.E.Y. Come here!" Riley doesn't respond because he of course doesn't know what she's talking about or that she's talking to him and she gets kind of mad. In fact, these two have started fighting quite a bit :( Riley likes to throw toys and hit, and Sienna likes to torment him psychologically. (Pointing a fork at him even though she is 6 feet away or telling him a ghost is going to get him, etc...) He gets really upset and cries when she does this. It's tiring. I would love a vacation :)
Love my family!








No comments:
Post a Comment