We took the kids to see the Lego Movie in theaters. It was Riley's first time! And frankly, he seemed to lose interest WAY before it ended. He kept getting down and walking around. I think I would have really liked the movie if I hadn't been worrying that he was disturbing people around us :)
We have been going every week to storytime at our local library. Sienna loves it and is very attentive, but Riley has a harder time sitting still. We can't check books out anymore because he also thinks library books are perfect for ripping and drawing on. Yikes!
Potty training is hit and miss. If he has pants on he will have an accident. If we go out in public he has to wear pants and also a diaper because, well, you do the math. So we haven't been as good about training.
Daddy bought a kite for the kids...yea, it's for the kids (wink)
At the playground Riley wanted a stool so he went inside and brought out a hamper. It's almost as high as the slide, but whatever works, right?
Sibling love during scripture time. Love this!







No comments:
Post a Comment