Sunday, April 27, 2014

MS Walk

 Yesterday we went and did the MS walk.
On the way there we stopped to get donuts.  Riley hasn't figured out that the WHOLE donut is yummy.  He just eats the frosting.  Check out the rain on the window :)



It felt weird...like maybe I was supposed to socialize and make friends with people in the same situation as me, but I just hung with my family and when the walk was over we just left.  
I wish I knew how to be more outgoing.

Anyway, I love this little girl who wore a sign that said, "I walk for Mommy".  Ryan wore one, too and Riley just rode in a stroller the whole time.  It was raining so we brought a big umbrella and were all bundled up and it wasn't too bad.
The organizers provided everyone with a banana, a granola bar and powerade.  Riley asked for his banana at the beginning of the walk and was just holding it the whole time.  Every once in awhile Ryan would say, 'Riley, eat your banana!" And he'd take a bite but then just kept on holding it.  All the way home in the car, too, until finally the uneaten half got thrown away.  Silly boy :)



When we got home we let the kids watch UP.  Riley was stinky so I told him to sit on the floor (away from Sienna, who was gagging) until I could finish what I was doing and come change him.  He was content to kneel and watch the movie:


No comments: