Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm PREGNANT!!

March 23, 2014

I went off my medication in January and after letting 2 months pass, Ryan and I started trying for baby #3.  I was strongly encouraged by my neurologist to use an ovulation predictor kit to try and get pregnant immediately, and it worked!  (I don't think we needed the extra help because we've always been able to get pregnant right away :).




Two pregnancy tests taken 5 days apart confirmed the pregnancy.  I am 4-1/2 weeks pregnant and my due date is November 27 (which is Thanksgiving, of course!!)  We are so excited and nervous (at least I am nervous!  Being pregnant and having a newborn can be the pits!)  We've been toying with the idea of waiting until the birth to find out the gender of baby #3...we already have clothes for both genders, and it would make the trip to the hospital an exciting adventure!  I don't know if I can wait that long, though :)


We've talked to the kids about our next baby (without telling them that it's on the way already) and of course, Sienna wants a little sister to name Chloe (because having 3 stuffed animals named Chloe isn't enough!)  If we have a boy, she thinks we should name him Reginald (our joke name for Riley).

I haven't started feeling sick yet, but am expecting to any day.  I'm worried about keeping up with housework, cooking and especially about how I'm going to take care of the kiddos.  I don't like using TV as a babysitter but I might have to do that for a few weeks coming up.  I'll try not to feel too guilty!

We sure are excited for another baby!  I'll keep the updates coming.

No comments: