On Monday, July 7th I had my ultrasound. Ryan came with and we could have discovered the baby's gender. It was SO tempting! But Ryan said he wanted to have the experience of finding out in the hospital-and since this is likely our last child (It's been that kind of morning...) I'm going along with it. Aren't I a great wife?
I'm starting to feel very tired and out of breath-even just from standing up! I want to do something drastic with my diet (Whole30) but am just waiting because we don't have the money and I'm also nervous about spending more time cooking/making a different meal for myself and one for the family. Sounds like a lot of work.
The idea of having 3 kids is starting to sink in and I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to do it all. It's overwhelming to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment