I love camping with my family! For some reason, both of our kids have been champion sleepers on every camping trip-even sleeping through incredibly loud thunderstorms and howling wolves that kept both Ryan and I awake! I really hope that baby #3 doesn't spoil that for us!!
We went to Bryce Canyon halfway through June and had a blast! It was gorgeous and frankly, a bit hard for me to look down into...my vertigo can get pretty unpleasant. We set up camp and went exploring.
A pretty big focus for Sienna (and so, the rest of us) was fulfilling the requirements for her to get her junior ranger badge! She had to pick up 10 pieces of litter, which is why she's wearing the glove. She was so focused on looking for litter during some of these walks, that she completely ignored everything but the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment