Thursday, July 10, 2014

8 Years!

 On June 23d we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!  Because finances have been tight, we decided to skip exchanging gifts but we DIDN'T skip going on a date.  Because that would be LAME!  I chose the restaurant-Art City Trolley-and it did not disappoint.  We've been there twice before and we both have ordered the same food all three times!  Because it's good!  Ryan gets the wings and I LOVE the chipotle chicken quesadilla.  Oh my!  It's probably my favorite restaurant to go to!  Afterwards, we went to see a movie which was Ryan's choice.  It was "The Edge of Tomorrow" which had really good reviews and people have been telling us how good it was.  It was ok.  I think we were both entertained but didn't feel it was AS GOOD as people have been saying.  It was a simple date, but who are we kidding...anytime we can get out without the kids is AWESOME.  Doesn't really matter what we do :)

I love this handsome guy!  Happy 8th anniversary to us!




No comments: