100 Things
11.
Get out of debt
22.
Buy a house
33.
Get another daschund
44.
Remodel/fix up a house
55.
Plant a garden
66.
Take the family on a Disney cruise
77.
Go on a road trip across the country
88.
Own a wave runner- not sure I want to own one, but we'll see
99.
Write a book
110.
Have a library in my home
111.
Learn photography and photoshop- this is an ever present desire but I just don't spend the time I need to
112.
Learn to make authentic tasting curry
113.
Tour Europe
114.
Stay in a luxurious hotel
115.
See all the church history sites
116.
See all my children graduate college
117.
Learn to like biking
118.
Run a 5k race
119.
Sleep under the stars
220.
Go paragliding
221.
Learn to water ski
222.
Go sailing
223.
Have a croissant at a French café
224.
Go kayaking
225.
Go white water rafting again
226.
Learn to make pastries
227.
Learn to like seafood
228.
Play tennis
229.
Grow my own berries for jam and pies
330.
Bottle my own salsa
331.
See the grand canyon
332.
Celebrate Holidays BIG
333.
Celebrate little every day things BIG, too
334.
Read the Bible cover to cover
335.
Write my own lullaby for my babies
336.
Be a Grandma
337.
Be a physically fit and stylish Grandma
338.
Learn to speak another language- doubt it will happen unless I am immersed in it somewhere
339.
Have a fun, happy marriage, even after 30 years
440.
See Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
441.
Experience fine dining- Ryan and I ate at the Glitretind Restaurant in the Stein Erikson Lodge in Park City for our 6th aniversary!
442.
Have a window seat in my house
443.
Refurbish old furniture from thrift shops to
decorate my house with
444.
Get nice family pictures done- I want to change this to say get them done every year!
445.
Plan and carry out the perfect vacation with the
right balance of fun and relaxation
446.
Landscape my yard
447.
Have an AMAZING backyard with BBQ area, swing
set, trampoline, climbing trees, tree house, etc…
448.
Help Ryan build a tree house in our backyard
449.
Find some
lifelong girlfriends, the kind you fly across the country to see married, or to
see their daughter married
550.
Remove money as a concern
551.
Somehow repay our parents for all they’ve done
to help us
552.
Sew a denim outdoor quilt
553.
Have a big wedding anniversary party
554.
Eat at Ruth’s Chris
555.
Learn to swim well
556.
Ride on a passenger train
557.
Learn to play the guitar
558.
Get first aid certified (continually)
559.
Learn the 50 states and their Capitols
660.
Homeschool- No thank you! I think Ryan wanted that, not me.
661.
Go back to school
662.
Take a cooking course
663.
Be happy with myself and have confidence
664.
Start and consistently write in a journal- I've sort of been consistant blogging
665.
Learn to cut hair
666.
Get toned arms, legs, butt
667.
Have a tummy tuck
668.
Learn how to apply makeup well
669.
Go horseback riding
770.
Read all of Jane Austen’s works
771.
Figure out football and why everyone likes it so
much
772.
Swim with a dolphin- I would do it, but I don't really care to.
773.
Buy a camper and set off on a trip
774.
Teach children to serve
775.
Learn to get along with Ryan- a work in progress, but I think we're pretty good
776.
Have close family relationships…children that
gravitate to our home and can’t wait to be there!
777.
Stay up all night having girl talk with my girls
778.
See my sons treat their sisters (and girlfriends
and wives) with respect
779.
Watch the sunrise
880.
Become a morning person
881.
Visit as many temples as I can
882.
Learn to listen to the spirit
883.
Feed my family a healthy diet
884.
Always have family dinner- We've done pretty well, here.
885.
Make an effort to be an “unplugged” family
886.
Daily family prayer and scriptures
887.
Limit TV to cooking shows and football
888.
Get involved in the effort to take our country
back
889.
Learn to curl my hair with flat iron
990.
Cherish time with my babies
991.
Establish family traditions to look forward to
992.
Be optimistic
993.
Count my blessings and quit complaining!
994.
Start a dinner club or recipe exchange group or
something!
995.
Join a book club- Book clubs are so awkward...I just like to read...not so much to analyze everything.
996.
Build my dream kitchen-with a big island,
granite countertops, plenty of storage and a lot of room for9 gathering
997.
Have a big playroom with dress ups, a toy
kitchen, a toy house and plenty more imaginative toys
998.
Make a play tee-pee/card table fort for my kids- I made a tee-pee and then sold it for $1 at a yard sale. We just never got it out. I still want to make a table fort.
999.
Read stories and develop a love of reading in
the children
1100. Get out of my comfort zone more. Expand it!
1101. Have my teeth whitened
1102. Get lasik eye surgery
1103. Teach the gospel to my kids when they are little- trying. I just subscribed to the friend so it'll be even easier to do
1104. Teach my kids to feel confidant and to get out
into the world and do what they love!
1105. Learn to make a restaurant quality pizza
No comments:
Post a Comment