Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow Is Falling All Around

During the entire month of January I haven't stepped outside but to take out the trash and to get into the car.  Today Sienna asked to go out and play in the snow and I said yes.  That is so unlike me.  

It took me a few shots to figure out how to work with the light, but once I did, photo magic ensued.
Nikon, I love thee!


At first Riley wasn't digging the snow, but he came around




I couldn't get him to look up at me so I did something drastic...it didn't work, obviously


Throwing snowballs (she hit me squarely both times!)



atleast he missed :)


Sienna started stripping off her clothes, silly girl!


Riley let me know when he thought it was time to go back inside.  I agree, buddy!



I said it in an earlier post, and I'll say it again: these kids make everything better.  I've hated snow for my whole adult life, and then some, but I still had fun with these babies (for a bit).

No comments: