Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve.
Ahh, it was a yummy night.
We got together with the Palmer clan and dined on fabulous appetizers and desserts.
Anytime you want to do that again, you are ON!

Riley enjoyed picking sprinkles off his Krispy Kreme, one by one.  Unfortunately he wasn't as interested in the donut.  Then he made his disinterest in food apparent by dumping out his milk.  (His new favorite thing to do with a bottle is paint the floor.)

Ryan filling up on hot wings, cowboy caviar, and hot roasted red pepper dip.  (It should really be called 3-cheese dip, if we're being honest.  It was DIVINE!) 

 Sienna was in also in good spirits after coloring, snacking and playing with Jade

I love to play games.  If I could get people to play games with me, I would probably have a game night 3 times a week.  On New Year's Eve we tried out a new game called Quelf.  We didn't know if it was going to be fun or ridiculous.  It had the potential to be awful.  But after a few rounds of uncontrollable giggling by my Mother in Law:

And some very feminine dance moves by my Brother in Law:

And experiencing just a touch of embarrassment myself,

I decided I liked it, and it is now on my Amazon Wish List.

A fun night!

No comments: