Monday, May 11, 2009

2:30 AM

Ryan here.  It is 3:20 AM, the water broke at 2:30.  We've been cleaning up, and leaving for the hospital now for some tests.  I'll keep you updated.

7 comments:

Jason said...

230 this morning eh? Well, I thought that the baby would come on Tuesday, so I am off there. But... 7lbs 10 oz is my guess, and 20 inches long. Good luck!

Kristina said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! Did she take any castro oil? Anyway, can't wait for the next update! :)

Christine said...

Oh yay!!! I can't wait until there is more news!!

Chelsea said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm so excited!!! :)

Amberly said...

Yay! Unfortunately, Jason could still be right and that baby not come until Tuesday. First babies are notorious for taking a long time getting here. But I wish you luck! SO EXCITING!

Annie said...

Your water broke at home? That's a fun mess ;) WAHOO! It's baby time!

Sarah... said...

Where's the update?!? :) I'm kidding...I know how it goes! I'm just excited. Can't wait to hear how everything went and see pictures of your little cutie. Good luck!