I can't help myself with the pictures. I'm so afraid I'll miss something cute that I'm constantly snapping. Is it normal to already be aware of how the time flies and to regret that she won't always be my little bug??
Proud Grandparents--I don't know what we would do without you guys!!


She likes the swing...but don't worry, we DO use the seatbelt when it's turned on






I like the boppy so much! I use it more for a seat/cushion then I do for nursing. It's perfect for propping this little girl up on.

Amberly, we love the blankie! Tell Josh that we got his box in the mail and that the blanket is keeping Sienna warm :)


Our little family:



I like the boppy so much! I use it more for a seat/cushion then I do for nursing. It's perfect for propping this little girl up on.Some more random pictures of our cutie:





8 comments:
She's so pretty! I'm still just so happy for you guys! And you must be so glad to have her out of your poor stretched out mid-section! I carry my babies straight out too, so I can sympathize a little bit. But you look great now, Tam! Motherhood looks good on you!
And I'm glad you like the blanket. It turned out a little thicker than I intended, so it might be most useful for laying her on when she gets floor time (I know, probably not happening yet while there are grandparents around to hold her!)
Those pictures are super cute, you make a very cute little family!
So cute!! Keep snapping away. You will love having so many pictures of her as a baby later on.
Look at her skinny little legs!!! Too cute!
Ryan I can't believe you have a baby!!!
She is adorable. Tam, congrats. I can't believe how big you were. I bet your glad she is here now!! I hope all is going well.
Wow you guys! It's so exciting to me that you have a baby! He's only about 7 months younger than our little Jairus too! I can't wait to see you again! I hope we live nearby sometime in the future...
Post a Comment