Tuesday, May 5, 2009

(No) Status Update

Had my first (noticable) contractions today.  Painful crampy ones that went away when I got out of bed.  I'm due in 5 days but still not dilated.  If I'm still pregnant on Monday I will most definitely be setting a date to give birth!  Grandmas, keep your phones handy just in case!

6 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

I wasn't dialated until the day I was due, and even then I still had to wait another week :( I remember how you feel!! I'm sorry!

Amberly said...

Don't worry about not being dilated. Some women can be dilated three centimeters (me) and still be nowhere near giving birth, so it's not a very reliable sign. We're thinking about you! Just hope she doesn't decide to come on Mother's Day. I'd hate to have to share that day with one of my kids! :)

Dyami said...

Good luck with this next week. I think that's the part I'm fearing most, but then as soon as it's over you KNOW you're baby is healthy, strong and real- then maybe reality will set in. Hope all goes well!

Nelson Family said...

Hang in there! Soon your little girl will be there and you won't even remember how miserable you are right now (or you would never have more than 1 kid!) Good luck with everything!

Mom said...

Chelsea took my phone home with her by accident (exact same phone!) so you'll have to wait until tomorrow at least! Hang in there...we're all thinking about ya!

HayleeBird said...

Poor Tam!!! Ryan better be taking good care of you and giving you lots of massages. :)