Now I know you can't really tell who a newborn looks like but my vote is for Ryan. I think she looks a tad more like her dad. Can't wait to see her in person. She's so pretty! I hope all is going well for you guys.
I'm leaning toward Tamara. She looks like Tam to me. But that little chin and those lips... ya, she's definitely got some of Ryan in her! Good work, you two!
7 comments:
She is beautiful!
Such cute pictures!!! Post more!! :)
Now I know you can't really tell who a newborn looks like but my vote is for Ryan. I think she looks a tad more like her dad. Can't wait to see her in person. She's so pretty! I hope all is going well for you guys.
What a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
I'm leaning toward Tamara. She looks like Tam to me. But that little chin and those lips... ya, she's definitely got some of Ryan in her! Good work, you two!
She is sooo cute!! I think she looks like Ryan - but she is still too young to really tell.
Post a Comment