Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Reason

Before...


And after my epidural.  Medicine is such a blessing!


I still can't believe that she's all mine.


Ryan bought Sienna this teddy while he was supposedly 'eating breakfast' in the 'cafeteria' and I was sitting in a hospital bed dilating.  It was the perfect size for her :)


We can't get enough of this little girl.  So far she's proven to be a good eater, a good sleeper and an all around happy little thing.  I feel so lucky to be her mom!  More pictures to come...

12 comments:

Kayla Daun said...

haha! Thank heavens for medicine!! You look great Tamara, congrats again! She's beautiful, I'm glad she's being good for you too! :)

Nathan and Natalie said...

Yeah for good eating and good sleeping! It's crazy how much you can love someone you've never even met before!

Christine said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well. Good eating and sleeping is most of the battle. She's a doll!

joseph and brianna said...

Glad things are going well! She is so cute!!!

HayleeBird said...

How exciting! Hopefully I'm next... Are mom and dad there helping you yet?

Jenny Brimhall said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I totally agree, medicine is a wonderful thing :)

I just wanted to say I tried your chocolate banana bread today, it is incrediable! Chase and I have almost eaten all of it already, and it came out of the oven 10 minutes ago. You are an amazing cook! Good luck with everything when you get home, hopfully you'll still be able to get some sleep and cook :)

Chelsea said...

She's beautiful! And so are you Tamara!! I'm so excited for you guys and excited to meet her!!

Jenna said...

Who needs a reason for an epidural? That is one drug you should never have to explain. I'm already planning on it, and I'm not even planning kids yet! Natural-smatural.

Ryan the Man said...

Yay for epidurals.... That needle was as long as my forearm, I almost threw up just looking at it.

Amberly said...

You wore flip flops during labor! For some reason, that really cracks me up! And good job getting through that pre-epidural stuff. In my opinion, labor is WAY more painful than you ever expect. Just no way to describe it. So glad you got that little girl here! She's beautiful!

Rachel said...

RYAN you are not supposed to talk about the needle!!! Now I am going to be thinking about how ginormous it is as they stick it in my back. Where as before I was unaware because they don't let you see it. You're dead!

Tam, she is amazing :)

Brianne said...

Such sweet pictures of your little sweetheart! I can't wait to meet her in person this summer!! You look like you are doing well. What a cute little family! Love you all:)