I have been slacking getting new pictures uploaded, haven't I? I've also been slacking in cleaning my house, playing with my dogs, even sleeping...I'm sure I'll eventually figure out how to fit this baby into MY life, but for now it seems she's taken me hostage :)
Sienna and Daddy after a big diaper blowout
.jpg)
I don't know what I did to deserve this expression...
.jpg)
Aren't these feet precious?
.jpg)
On my birthday Ryan outdid himself--he made ka-babs on the bbq and they were mighty good!
.jpg)
He also baked me a yellow cake with lemon frosting...it was delicious even if it was a bit...well, you know :) (The red blobs at the top were meant to be a balloon and a heart-cute!)

And...we also splurged at Macaroni Grill. C'mon, it's my birthday!

And last but not least, here's a little movie of our beautiful girl. Minus clothing, since she just about dirtied everything she owns...
8 comments:
She is so sweet!!! She looks so much like Ryan. As a female who was told I looked like my dad my whole life, I hate to say it, but its true!!! A much prettier version of Ryan.
Glad Ryan worked so hard to make your b-day great! Those Ka-babs looked WAY good! Now I want to make some! :)
It looked like there were enough kabobs to share....maybe next time, huh?
Sienna looks good & healthy. She seems so tiny in some of the pictures, after seeing a 10-lb Aaron! But it looks like she is getting fed well. And a diaper blow-out is a pretty good indication too!
If you figure out how to get your life back from your little one, let me know! But it's so worth it all (the laundry, lack of sleep, poop every where) Just wait until she smiles!
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful! I love seeing all her different expressions! Her little flip flops are the cutest! Happy birthday Tam! Finally, I'm looking forward to a video of her doing a head stand! Love you guys!
I was SO glad when we got out of the blowout stage. Pampers Swaddlers were the best at preventing them but some days nothing could stand in the way of the poop explosion. I feel your pain. She is stinkin' cute though. And man, those kabobs look delicious!!
Isn't it so fun to be a parent? You start to have a life again once they start rolling/crawling around and playing with things on their own but even then... Life couldn't get better though!
She is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment