Last night I was trying to teach Riley how to respond to the question, "What's your name?"
We practiced a few times and he seemed to understand what he was supposed to say.
We took a break to play for a couple of minutes and then I asked him again, "What's your name?"
He said, "Jesus".
Sienna was playing with play dough and told me they were mashed potatoes. Then she started pretending she was at "Louie's Potato Restaurant" and that she was Louie. We talked about that for a bit and she told me that her name was still Sienna but that everyone called her Louie against her will. So that is why it was "Louie's" Restaurant. Today she wanted to play with the play dough first thing in the morning and decided to make a menu with pictures of the food.
When I ordered food off her menu (I got hot chicken and a big big hamburger) she brought me a plate of play doh and a fork and knife wrapped in a toilet paper napkin. Who knew that she was so creative :)
Sienna asked me, "What does "concerned" mean?"
I told her it was the same as "worried".
She said, "I'm concerned about you!"
1 comment:
Your kids are so fun! :) Love the stories!
Post a Comment