Monday, November 11, 2013

Project 365 Day one

In order to improve my photography, I am going to post a picture (or two?) everyday that I have taken and edited.  Fellow photographers, please give feedback.  The idea is to help me improve, after all!



Practicing the hazy effect with the sun behind Sisi


I have to write this...as I was posting these pictures Sienna decided she wants to play catch with me.  I started throwing the ball back and forth with her and am having a really hard time hitting the target (we have the velcro mitts and ball toy).  Ever sweet and encouraging, Sienna keeps telling me when I miss, "Good shot, Mom!  It went REALLY far!"

2 comments:

HayleeBird said...

I love the encouragement. Lilly does that too - you know you're doing a good job teaching kindness, etc.

Mira @ Crisp PhotoWorks said...

Good luck with your p365 (or maybe even p730?!)! I like the softness in the first photo. Very nice!