Monday, November 18, 2013

Potty Power

For a few weeks, I've been letting Riley watch our "potty power" DVD.
Just to introduce him to the idea of the potty.  He likes to watch it.
Then, just on a whim, I sat him on the potty and told him he could have candy if he peed.
It worked!  For the last 3 nights in a row!

Today, the kids were upstairs and I was downstairs.
Sienna started shouting URGENTLY at me and I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to find the kids like this:


"Riley made a puddle, Mommy!"

I guess he saw her on the potty and decided to take off his diaper and try to earn some candy!
He got a whole bunch of M&M's for that!

Maybe potty training isn't going to be as hard as I've been expecting?
(crossing my fingers!)

8/365

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogger needs a "like" button! :) I "like" this post, way to go Riley!!