Sunday, November 24, 2013

Camera Trouble

I know im supposed to post a picture everyday, but i have been having some trouble with my camera.  I am very worried and sad about it, because we are in no position to replace my equipment.  Hopefully I can figure it out.

EDIT: My camera is definitely not focusing properly and I'm going to get a price estimate on the repair.  It's not going to be pretty :(

This week is Thanksgiving!  Time sure flies- It seems like we were just moving in and it's been 4 months!  I am so thankful for my little family.  They make me crazy but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I did some Christmas shopping today (online) and am excited for Christmas morning.  I have been known to give in to my excitement and give presents out early, but not this year.  We don't have money to go out and get more :)

Bring on the Holidays!

No comments: