This is the view from our balcony this morning.

This picture is the very same view (at the very same time of day), taken on Christmas morning, just to give you something to compare the fog to.
Call me crazy but I hate rain and fog! It's so depressing! I want to live in Santa Barbara or Hawaii or the Florida Keys! I need the sun to shine EVERY day!

It will be interesting trying to navigate the freeway in this stuff...
4 comments:
Wow, so foggy... Its kinda romantic - reminds me of that old movie where this town pops back up during the fog from 100 years ago or something... can't remember the name of it.
I think the movie is called Brigadoon.
Santa Barbara is the same during this time of year through, like, June (with a sunny break in February...go figure)...go with Florida or Hawai'i.
Wow! That rainbow picture is awesome!
Post a Comment