Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Official!

After careful consideration, we've officially decided on a name for our little girl:

Sienna Susan Palmer

We realize that most people said they liked the name Eden best, but I couldn't decide which was my favorite... We really wanted to use Susan (after Ryan's mom) for the middle name but Eden Susan didn't have the nice ring we were looking for... From that point on it was simple. 1+1=2. Baby's name=Sienna Sue.

Ever since that conversation, Ryan has been having conversations with "Sienna Sue" (one-sided though they may be) and we've both really come to love it!
Eden is just going to have to wait her turn to join the family :)

Love you all! Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I'm excited to meet her sometime next year :)

Amberly said...

Yay! I love having a name all ready for them before they come out. It makes it so much easier to bond with the little guy or gal. Welcome to the family, Sienna Sue!

Mom said...

I love it! For once I actually like my name! -Can't wait to meet her.

Rachel said...

Cute! Can't wait until she's here!

HayleeBird said...

Thats very cute. I'd tell you my names I like for future kids, but Kevin said I can't tell anyone in my family because people are always popping out kids and might steal the names. :) We have some very cute ideas though, and we might be the next pregnant couple - unless Brooke beats us!

Tam said...

That's true Hay. Listen up everyone...We've got dibs on Eden still :)

Rachel said...

haha, It's first come, first serve! Don't worry I won't be stealing Eden, but keep your good ideas to yourself if it's not fair game. :)