Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Love My Dresser!

I finished the dresser a few nights ago and wanted to post pictures. I'm so pleased with the finished product, especially considering that we got it for FREE (unless you count the paint and contact paper, in which case it cost around $20).

Sorry the light is so bad. I took these pictures just after I finished and it was nighttime. My next project...? I got a rocking chair with ugly cushions that I think I'll try to make covers for. Or just bleach them, maybe. You'll have to hold your horses to find out!

6 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

so cute! We did the same type of thing for Mason before he was born. it's so fun to make stuff for them! I'm so excited to find out what your having!!!

HayleeBird said...

Cute. I like the contact paper. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great job!

Ryan the Man said...

Look how cute Sampson is!

Chelsea said...

Cute! Good work! :)

Amberly said...

Isn't nesting fun?